Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fighting the urge of the Holiday Pig-Out.

I'm fighting and losing.

The battle to get through the holidays is tough. It isn't that I just have to battle Thanksgiving & Christmas, we have an entire season of  "Football on the Couch".

Since Nov 1st I have gained 5 pounds (not real happy about that) so I have decided that by Jan 1st I need to have lost the 5 that I gained and by March 1st I need to have lost another 5 pounds. I think that with the 10lbs gone I will be at my best ride weight.

I don't have a cyclists body, I will forever be known as "that stocky guy". I'm not fat...just a little short for my weight ☺.

That being said, damn you winter ale, be gone holiday chex mix, scram you evil dips and chips. I have chosen to enjoy some nice festive celery and rice cakes.



I'll keep you posted on the progress, or lack of progress.

151 days until I point east and pedal.

2 comments:

  1. well, to help you shed those 10 pounds, have steph send some banana bread my way to cheer me up during finals week (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see if I can get Steph to get er done.

    ReplyDelete